In Bedura we are involved inprotecting the environment, ecology, sustainability and animal welfare.
Located in the heart of the Pyrenees, in the Aran Valley and Aigüestortes – Lake San Mauricio National Park, in the province of Lleida. It is a modern family holiday destination, including bungalows, large camping areas, restaurants, a supermarket, sports and recreation areas, placed in a stunning landscape, surrounded by mountains, greening and panoramic views. Bedura Park is an ecological, sustainable and environmentally friendly campsite.
These are the features of the campsite that make us different and unique:
Welcome to Bedura ParK
Welcome to the dream; a place for comradeship, calmness, imagination, amusement and unforgettable experiences. Our goal is to provide our guests with adequate facilities and services, as well as personal assistance, family and couple friendly, with differentiated and exclusives zones.
The majority of activities in offer are for the little ones, aiming to encourage nature experiences (forests, vegetation, rivers, fauna), play, amusement and development of arts & creative abilities (balance, dance, acting, circus, magic, photography, painting and drawing).
In Bedura Park you will find a family environment, a personal service and tranquility –without overcrowding, noise or dogs (silent hours from 11pm to 7am).The campsite is located 50m above the river, away from the N-230 Road, where the plots are surrounded by forest and widely spreaded in terraces.
Located in a unique settlement, the campsiteprovides panoramic views of the surrounding landscape and mountains, surrounded by listed and protected forests, a botanic and ecological park, an enchanted forest to explore with children and encourage their learning and imagination.
What we offer
- Rest and tranquility
- Low density of facilities
- Reduced noise and humidity
- 100m to CN-230 Road and Garona river
- No dogs allowed.No activities that could disturb neighbours allowed. Music and tv only allowed within private areas.
- A wide range of plots: from 50m2 type S to 120m2 type XL, exclusive zones for family groups and cozy plots for couples in unique locations.
- Immersion in authentic nature. Panoramic mountain views.
- Free zones to walk within the campsite, waterfall and forest of 15,000m2 within the campsite adjacent to the protected listed forest.
What we expect form our guests
- An interest in nature
- Curiosity and excitement
- Willingness to have a good time
- Good mood and a sense of humour (if possible)
- To be understanding if we make any error or don’t achieve your expectations
- And a good pair of mountain boots, walking sticks, a rain coat and a goat always knows where to go!