Compare and choose the accommodation option that best suits your preferences and possibilities for your holidays in La Val D´Aran in the Bedura park: camping, cabins, bungalows or apartments.
- To formalize the booking of a bungalow, apartment or cabin it is necessary to pay in advance half of the total amount of the stay by bank transfer or by credit card. The rest of the amount will be paid at the arrival.
To formalize the reservation in high season in camping, it is necessary to advance 60 euros deductible of the stay.
- The price of the bungalow accommodation does not include bed sheets and towels. Bedura camping puts at your disposal a rental. The heating is incuded in the price.
- Under previous request there are cots and handrails available for the bungalows.
- The maximum capacity indicated in each accommodation could not never be exceeded.
- The arrival time is at 16h and departure time before 12h.
- In summer high season, the minimum stay is 7 nights. The arrival day to the accommodations could change depending on the type of accommodation.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- It must be paid a deposit of 30€ for the bungalows and apartments at the arrival to the camping as a guarantee of a possible damages or final clearing situation. The deposit will be returned once the staff of Bedura camping have ckecked everything. The accommodation has to be as it was at the begining, with all the kitchen utensils clean and in the right place and all the garbage in their correspondant dumpster. In case this is not done, the money will be discounted from the deposit.
- In case of a booking cancellation, it wll be generated the following expenses:
- One month before the arrival: Refund of the 100% of the advanced amount, less the possible bank taxes.
- Between 15 and 30 days before: refund of the 50 % of the advanced amount, less the possible bank taxes.
- 15 days before the arrival: no refund.
The campsite is situated in the heart of la Val d’Aran (Pyrenees), in the LLEIDA province, at a height of 900m on the N-230 road Kp. 174.4, 10 km from Vielha and 12 km from the French border. 4km from Bossòst, in a village called ERA BORDETA.
How to get there from:
BARCELONA by toll road (300km)
Barcelona – Lleida A-2 – N-230 Alfarràs – Benabarre – Pont de Suert – Val d’Aran.
BARCELONA by highway and N-II road Igualada – Tàrrega – Balaguer – Alfarràs – Benabarre – Pont de Suert – Val d’Aran.
MADRID (650 Km.)
Highroad Madrid – Zaragoza, toll road to Lleida – Alfarràs – Benabarre – Pont de Suert – Val d’Aran N-230.
SANT SEBASTIÀ through France (300km)
San Sebastián – direction Toulouse A-64 – exit 17 Montrejeau – St. Beat – Fos – Val d’Aran.
VALENCIA by toll road (552 Km)
Valencia – Lleida – Alfarràs – Benabarre – Pont de Suert – Val d’Aran N-230.
FRANÇA – Toulouse A-64 – direction Bayonne – exit 17 Montrejeau – St. Beat – Bossòst.